Thursday, April 1, 2010

Singled Out...

I have these three friends (I will not mention their names, but upon reading this, they will recognize themselves) that used to tell me I had this phantom gray hair in my epic thick flowing awesome Asian black hair. They would remind me of this single hair (they claimed there was only one) every time I would see them. I of course, being a 23 year old, aggressively denied their lighthearted claims. On Wednesday, I was have a terrific hair day and while admiring my terrific hair in the mirror of a bathroom on campus, I caught a glimpse of this shiny thing in my hair. To my horror and amazement, there stood a single gray hair. The one my three friends had been warning me about... I felt as if I had an epiphany, as if I had discovered that which was hidden from me...

Don't worry. I didn't let it ruin my day.




1 comment:

  1. Of course you shouldn't have let it ruin your day. REVEL IN IT! hahaha...

    ReplyDelete